Monday, November 23, 2015

The Nature of the Beast

Yesterday Saphira said,"Lynda, (She calls me that.) please help me find a bug -- and she showed me this drawing --


Imagine pretending that you are looking for such a bug under every leaf in a lush forest of vines, towering trees, carefully lifting leaves not knowing what you'll find underneath. I finally said to Saphira that it was a very difficult thing to do.

Later, some papers blew off the deck into the forest and so Bob and Saphira spent half an hour with long pieces of bamboo trying to retrieve them. While I was taking pictures, my lens cap fell into the thick of it. There are snakes in there, the unfriendly kind. Eventually, Brian found the cap.

              Searching

            Preparing dinner.

                 Saphira

More tomorrow. We are 27 degrees southof the Equator here.





No comments:

Post a Comment